Back and Neck Pain Relief Mesa, Arizona
Do you suffer from chronic pain in the back or neck? Is it too unbearable that doing other daily activities becomes impossible? Start living a pain-free life by connecting with the best Back and Neck Pain Relief in Mesa, Arizona.
About Mesa, Arizona
Mesa is the third largest city in Arizona and the 38th largest city in United States. It is a suburb of Phoenix and is located in Maricopa County. Despite its metropolitan improvements, Mesa still maintains a feel of a suburban environment. Neighborhoods in Mesa are so diverse that there are areas featuring modern city houses while others maintaining suburban custom homes. Mesa has a lot of amenities which include parks, sports facilities and golf courses. It also boasts of a diversity of special events and festivals which lure more tourists into the area.
Services Offered By Center for Total Back Care
When it comes to the best Back and Neck Pain Relief in Mesa, Arizona, the Center for Total Back Care is the best choice. We offer comprehensive non-surgical treatment for spinal pain. Our multidisciplinary team of professionals would let you undergo either physical therapy, chiropractic and massage therapy in combination with the most recent discoveries in back pain rehabilitation. Our plan of care is individualized as there is no one-size-fits-all solution for any pain.
Whether you are looking for an initial therapy program for your back or neck pain or in need of physical therapy after surgery, we have the best services for you:
- Functional Neurology. We offer functional neurological test to find out the relationship of your pain complaints to the specific part of the nervous system. The results obtained will be the basis for the specific spinal rehabilitation program tailored to your pain complaint.
- Passive Modalities. We offer passive stimulation techniques such as hot and cold therapies, interferential therapy, etc.
- Active Modalities. Our active treatment approaches to back and neck pain include spinal stabilization, back school training in activities of daily living and demands of employment, body mechanics posture, etc.
- MedX Spinal Testing and Rehabilitation. This approach makes use of two machines that will isolate the deep extensor muscles of the spine by stabilizing the lower extremity through an elaborate restraint system. This effectively manages acute to chronic back and neck pain.
- Manual Therapy. We also offer all of the forms of spinal manipulative therapy.
- Vax-D (Spinal Decompression). The Vertebral Axial Decompression is a non-surgical solution to disc problems in the back.
- Functional Capacity Testing. We utilize Epic Lift Capacity testing that measures work tolerances of employers and employees preventing risk of work-related re-injury.
Other than these services, we also offer golf fitness programs, industrial consulting and on-site strengthening programs.