The Center for Total Back Care is open and has been deemed an essential service by Governor Ducey. We continue to serve our patients and make recovery a priority while practicing safe hygienic practices. We have educated our staff and are practicing additional stringent hygiene and cleaning practices to ensure our clinics remain community safe. This includes:
- Frequent hand washing practices
- Limiting the number of patients in the rehab and therapy bay to maintain social distancing
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- Common areas, treatment rooms, gym spaces, and equipment are frequently disinfected and cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic
- The Center for Total Back Care staff and team members are asked to stay home when ill
The CDC has the most current information about the virus, including everything you need to know about how the virus spreads, how it’s treated, how to protect yourself, and what to do if you get sick. Stay on top of the latest by visiting the CDC website, which is being updated frequently.