Maintains gains made by your spine care treatment with us
Improves spinal strength
Improves spinal flexibility
Improves quality of life with daily activities
Savings of 50% from our “Step-down” program
We are happy to announce that we are now offering a “Spine Fitness Membership Program” to our existing and former patients. This membership program allows you to utilize our specialized MedX equipment once a week to help you maintain the spinal strength and flexibility gains you have made during your treatment with us.
Terms & Conditions
The Spine Fitness Membership Program is not a substitute for treatment and is only offered to patients that have completed our spinal stabilization/strengthening program.
The cost is $50.00/month, which will be debited from your account monthly (You can cancel anytime)
- Includes one visit per week, 4 per month
- Access to other treatment options during your spine fitness session, i.e., chiropractic, physiotherapy, and modalities, without having to make a separate appointment. Additional costs will be associated with this.
- First month payment is required for sign up and is not refundable or transferable.
- Membership commences on the date of sign-up and amount will be charged on that date of the month each month unless otherwise noted.
- All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances.
- A credit/debit card must be used for first month’s payment. Memberships cannot be set up without information.
- If you prefer to pay as you go, our Individual Session pricing is $25.00/session and will be collected at time of session
- Chiropractor for Neck Pain
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Non-surgical Back Pain Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment Mesa
- Dry Needling for Back Pain
- Spine Strengthening Program
- Lower Back Pain Adjustment
- Neck Pain Causes and Treatment
- Heal Herniated Disc Treatment
- Pinched Nerve in Back Symptoms
- Bulging Disc in Neck Treatment
- Migraine Chiropractor Near Me
- Benign Vertigo Treatment
- Treatment for Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- Knee Pain Treatment Mesa
- Chiropractor for Hip Flexor Pain
- Physiotherapy for Ankle Injuries
Physiotherapy for Rehabilitation
- Tennis Elbow Chiropractor
- Physiotherapy for Wrist Pain
- Injury from Car Accident Chiropractor
- Sports Injuries Treatment
- Headache Treatment Chandler
- Headache Treatment Gilbert
- Headache Treatment Tempe
- Headache Treatment Phoenix
- Headache Treatment Scottsdale